Monday, July 10, 2006

And the Winner is......

Martha from Ample knitters list.
Sorry it has taken me so long to post. Life (and knitting) seem to get in the way. I decided on this colour scheme and ordered the eggplant from elann.com. I wanted to wait to get the colour and get a photo. In the mean time I started knitting it with the colours I had. When I got the eggplant I took a photo (or thought I did) and then had to wait fro my daughter to put it on the computer for me. We then went camping for a week. We just got back and now we can't find the photo we took. I decided to post without photo and will add that when we take another one.
If martha wants to contact me with her particulars we can pick a ball of yarn from my stash to send for the prize.
It was hard choosing what colours to use, everyone had such great ideas. I can see that more than one sweater is going to have to be made with all these ideas, but one for now.

No comments: