Saturday, June 18, 2005

New Photos

Well, my daughter finally got a new digital camera. Now I can post some photos of my knitting. I will add more when I can get a hold of her camera again.
The weather has finally turned hot. Hasn't rained in 4 days. I thiunk that is a record this spring.
Nanna and Grampa came for Cassandras birthday yesterday. We also had a dance performance last night. My oldest girls were the teachers. It was great.
School is almost over. It only takes an hour or so a day right now.
Yeah, more time to knit.
I just bought "A Gathering of Lace" and have a list of what I want to make.
I have to finish a poncho I am in the middle of. Then, I will make the "shaped Triangle", the Shrug, and the Mystery stolalong. My mother wants me to make her the "roseleaves tunic" and I might be making the vest for a friend for a wedding. Then I will be doing the Rosy Fingered Dawn shawl knit a long in September.
How's that for enough lace summer knitting.

Happy knitting....Colette

No comments: