Wednesday, May 03, 2006

No Time to Post

Hi All,

I have been so busy lately that I have not had time to post to my blog. That does not mean I have not been knitting just that i haven't finished anything. I am knitting a sweater for my eldest daughter (it is top down and I am on the fist sleeve). I am also knitting the "Choose Your Own Adventure" Pi Shawl. I have started a sweater for me but have not made a lot of progress.
I have been busy because my husband a nd eldest daughter are going to Romania on Monday (May8) for a 2 week mission trip. We have been busy getting funds and immunizations and donated items, and also getting things done around the house and yard. Like tilling the garden, building the sand box, digging a fire pit, etc.
Oh yeah, and soccer has started also. I have two children playing the same time, different places(Mondays and Wednesdays) and one playing Tuesdays and Thursdays. My oldest is upset because she is not able to play soccer this year due to a torn ACL in her knee. She is waiting for surgery.
We are also trying to get as much school done as possible because my father and his wife are coming for a visit on May 26. (Three days after Gary and Barbara get back from Romania).
So....can you see why I have been busy?
It will settle down when they leave for Romania so things should get back to as close to normal as it ever is around here.
Have a GREAT WEEK......Colette

No comments: